VISA / 大陆地区专业人士申请来台
Traveling to Taiwan
- Current Policy for entering Taiwan: 7 days of self-initiated epidemic prevention.
- All travelers coming to Taiwan will no longer be required to provide a result of a PCR test taken within two days of their flight schedule time.
- During the self-initiated epidemic prevention, attending the conference is allowed with the following rules:
- A negative result from an at-home rapid test taken within two days should be presented if an arrival needs to go out to work.
- Masks must be worn at all times when outside and social distancing must be maintained.
From September 29, Taiwan will fully reinstate visa exempt treatment for nationals of eligible countries. Please visit the website: https://www.boca.gov.tw/cp-149-4486-7785a-2.html
Applicable APSO member countries: Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Republic of Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines.
Other countries must apply the Visitor Visa before entering Taiwan. Please visit your nearby Taiwan Embassies and Missions Abroad website for detailed information.
Taiwan has been monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic carefully. The travel restrictions and policy from the government have been changing in response to the COVID-19 outbreak, the most updated policy can be found on the below websites.
- Bureau of Consular Affairs, Ministry of Foreign Affairs: https://www.boca.gov.tw/mp2.html
- Taiwan Centers for Disease Control:https://www.cdc.gov.tw/En
VISA Before visiting Taiwan, please check your visa requirements and make sure you have a valid visa. The nationals of the following countries are eligible for the visa exemption program:
- Countries eligible for Visa-exempt entry:
- To check if you are eligible for the visa exemption program, please visit https://www.boca.gov.tw/cp-149-4486-7785a-2.html
- Countries not eligible for Visa-exempt entry:
Taiwan Ministry of Foreign Affairs now provides e-Visa for delegates to attend APSC 2022 and we are obliged to apply the e-code for you which is an important key while you apply the e-Visa. If you would like to apply for the e-Visa, please provide the following required documents (clear and legible) by email to the APSC 2022 Secretariat before 30 September 2022.
- Passport copy with Personal information page
- Flight itinerary (issued by an airline company or travel agency)
- Hotel reservation (issued by a hotel or travel agency)
Once your e-Code is approved, we will send an e-Code to you for you to apply the e-Visa online, kindly refer to https://visawebapp.boca.gov.tw/BOCA_EVISA to fill out the e-Visa applications and complete the payment of application fee online.
* To get the latest information about VISA, please visit Bureau of Consular Affairs, Ministry of Foreign Affairs(ROC)
大陆地区专业人士参与2022亚太脑中风会议（APSC 2022）的相关来台作业流程，请参见以下说明完成来台申请相关手续。 请务必先完成在线报名注册，并缴交入台证申请费，每人美金70元整(此笔费用不予退费)。
向学校/单位 履行报批手续 (会前3个月)